In the heart of the Hessian capital Wiesbaden
Due to our immediate proximity to the Kurhaus and the city center with all its shopping facilities (less than 3 minutes walk), our house offers ideal accommodation for guests who want to get to know Wiesbaden as a city of culture and shopping. Many shopping streets, cafes and also numerous restaurants are all within walking distance!
The RheinMain CongressCenter, where numerous events, trade fairs and congresses take place, is less than ten minutes away on foot.
Easy to find, easy to get to
Arrival by car
The A3 and A66 meet at Wiesbadener Kreuz. Drive towards Wiesbaden. Leave the A66 at the Wiesbaden Erbenheim / Stadtmitte exit. Drive towards the city center and turn into Bahnhofstrasse opposite the train station. After approx. 500m you will find us on the left-hand side at the corner of Luisenstrasse.
Arrival by public transport
- from Frankfurt Airport: You can easily take the S-Bahn S8 or S9 from Frankfurt Airport to Wiesbaden Main Station.
- from Wiesbaden main station:
- on foot: follow Bahnhofstraße in the direction of the city center for about 10-15 minutes. You will find our hotel after crossing Luisenstraße on the left side of Bahnhofstraße.
- by bus: line 4, 14 from platform B (opposite the station on the side of the green area). Get off the bus at the third stop (Dern’sches Gelände) after the station. Our hotel is located across the street, diagonally across from the stop.
- by cab: the cost is about 10 euros. Please give the taxi driver the address: Bahnhofstrasse 7, Hotel Luisenhof
Ask about our limousine service. A chauffeur will pick you up at the airport on time and bring you right to the door of our hotel in style.
If you would like to make use of our service, please contact us after your booking to discuss everything else.